Beth O'Leary | The Road Trip | Out Now | Review | Feel Good Fridays


For this week's Feel Good Friday I bring you a review of one of my most anticipated reads of the year The Road Trip by Beth O'Leary...

Plot: One car. Five people. A whole lot of history. 

I enjoyed the dual narrative & the past/present timelines, they pull you in & make it very hard to put down.

People: I loved all five characters they each had such unique personalities - messy, complex & real. Addie & Dylan had my heart, Debs had the funniest one-liners, Marcus absolutely no filter, Rodney a randomer with a darkly funny twist...

Pace: A medium-paced novel. Funny, warm & moving. There is the perfect balance of humour & more serious topics. It is a rom-com with heart you won't want to miss.

Disclaimer: A huge thanks to Quercus Books for sending me this title. All opinions are my own.



Pick up if you enjoyed:




Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts