She - HC Warner

Blurb
She’s everything he dreamed of. Isn’t she?

Ben can’t believe his luck when Bella walks into his life, just when he needs her most. Sexy, impulsive and intelligent, Bella is everything he ever wanted. And Bella wants him. All to herself.

In fact, Bella decides that everything is better when it is just the two of them, making it harder for Ben’s friends and family to stay in touch. And then a sudden tragedy triggers a chain of events which throws Ben headlong into a nightmare.

Secrets, lies, vengeance, and betrayal are at the heart of this utterly twisted story about a family that is destroyed when SHE becomes part of it…

Review
Fast-paced, shocking twists, unputdownable!

Warner's writing style is so engaging, I only meant to pick it up for a little while before bed but I was hooked (needless to say it turned into a late-night - I didn't put it down again until I'd reached the very last page!).

The first half of the book is told from his point of view and the second hers. She is a fabulously irresistible Bella on the outside but chilling obnoxious on the inside, what a character. But the whole cast of characters is totally fascinating.

I really love how it challenges stereotypes around abuse, we learn she is the villain in this picture! It was thoroughly entertaining and I literally gasped out loud, I was so shocked by the big twist. It is hard to say more without spoilers - but I do highly recommend grabbing yourself a copy.

Thanks to HQ Stories for sending me this in exchange for an open and honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts