Review | The Wives by Tarryn Fisher 🎧⠀


Blurb

You’ve never met the other wives. None of you know each other, you see your husband only one day a week. Thursday. But you don’t care, you love him that much. Or at least that’s what you’ve told yourself…

And then, one day it all changes.

You thought you were fine with this, with only having a fraction of a husband. But you can’t help yourself, you start to dig. Begin tracking them down, the other days… Who is Monday and why does she have bruises on her arms? Is she being abused? By who? Her husband? Your husband?

What else is he keeping from you?

And who is he, really?

Review

Three Wives & one Husband... What happens when a polygamous marriage goes wrong?⠀

This was my first foray into the world of audiobooks, at first I found it really odd but after a little while, I got settled into the narrator's voice.⠀

Those twists I thought I predicted, not by a long shot did I see coming! Fisher lets you think you know what is going on before she rips the carpet out from under you and makes you question everything. The tension is palpable.⠀

It's entertaining  & captivating! - Not the most believable storyline but take it with a pinch of salt and let it take you on a wild ride! Wild is putting it mildly... But I can't say more without giving it away, go have a listen and find out for yourself!⠀

Thanks to HQ Stories for a copy in exchange for an open & honest review.⠀
⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts