Review | Dark Corners by Darren O'Sullivan

Blurb
You thought you’d escaped your past

It’s been twenty years since Neve’s best friend Chloe went missing. Neve has never recovered and promised herself she’d never go back to that place.

But secrets can come back to haunt you

When Neve receives news that her first boyfriend Jamie has gone missing, she’s forced to return. Jamie has vanished without a trace in a disappearance that echoes the events of all those years ago. Somebody is watching and will stop at nothing until the truth about what took place that night is revealed

Review
A brilliantly written thriller gripping from the start!

I loved the dual timelines. The characters themselves are well-drawn and it was obvious they were hiding something and I could not turn the pages quick enough to find out what. 

The perfectly picked eerie setting is sure to give anyone the creeps. It is packed with twists and turns with a chilling ending I didn't see coming. 

If you are looking for an edge of your seat thriller, look no further you have found it!

This was my first O'Sullivan book, but it definitely won't be my last! I am glad I have the rest of his back catalog to read whilst I wait for book number five.  

Thanks to HQ Stories for sending me this in exchange for an open and honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts