Review | The Never Have I Ever Club by Mary Jayne Baker

Blurb
Robyn Bloom thought Ash Barnes was the love of her life – until one day he announced he was leaving her to fly halfway across the world.

Months later, Robyn is struggling to move on – but then she has a brainwave: The Never Have I Ever Club. Her handsome next-door neighbour Will helps her bring their fellow Yorkshire villagers together for some carpe-diem-inspired fun.

From burlesque dancing to Swedish massages, everyone has plenty of bucket-list activities to try, but it doesn't take long for Robyn to realise what – or who – her heart truly desires: Will.

There's just one problem: he's Ash's twin brother

Review
Laugh-out-loud, fabulous & entertaining. 

I love the premise of this novel, the characters are multigenerational and so well drawn. The dialogue is infectious! The comedy moments and the quick-witted batter throughout this novel won't fail to put a smile on your face.

It just missed out on 5⭐because I felt, a bit annoyed that Will was such a pushover in terms of his brother.

This was my first Mary Jayne Baker book but I will definitely be reading the rest of her back catalog. This was a funny, enjoyable read that is a perfect tonic for a summer's day!

A huge thanks to Head of Zeus & NetGalley for sending me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts