Review | If I Can't Have You by Charlotte Levin

Blurb
What if the problem with your love life is you?

If I Can't Have You by Charlotte Levin is an all-consuming novel about loneliness, obsession and how far we go for the ones we love.

Samuel, the day we met I knew I’d finally found what I’ve been waiting for.

You.

Happiness, at last.

Then you left me.

And now I am alone.

Everyone I love leaves in the end.

But not this time.

I’m not giving up on us.

I’m not giving up on you.

When you love someone, you never let them go.

That’s why for me, this is just beginning.

Review
Raw, disturbing & terrific!

I was completely drawn into this novel from the opening chapter and so gripped throughout I didn't put it down until I'd reached the last page.

Yes, this is one of many books about obsession and unrequited love ...but this is by far the best I have read! It has real depth, Constance is an incredible character she has so many layers - she made me laugh, she made me feel sorry for her and she gave me shivers.

This is an emotional, perfectly paced debut with a chilling ending, that I did not see coming! Perfect for fans of You.

A huge thanks to EDPR & Pan Macmillian for gifting me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts