Review | All My Lies Are True by Dorothy Koomson

Blurb
Verity is telling lies...
And that's why she's about to be arrested for attempted murder.

Serena has been lying for years. . .
And that may have driven her daughter, Verity, to do something unthinkable...

Poppy's lies have come back to haunt her . . .
So will her quest for the truth hurt everyone she loves?

Everyone lies.
But whose lies are going to end in tragedy?

Review
Powerful, addictive & unforgettable!

Ever wonder what happened to The Ice Cream Girls? I certainly did their story was incredibly powerful and really stayed with me long after I had turned the last page 10 years ago. It is a treasured book and one I always recommend. When I heard Koomson was penning a sequel my excitement was palpable and it instantly became my most anticipated read of 2020.

I am over the moon to report All My Lies Are True is every bit as affecting, tense, emotional & unputdownable as the first. I was so lucky to get my mitts on an early copy, I will be forever thankful Tandem gang!

Koomson has a way of writing that gets under your skin and makes you feel all the feels goosebumps, madness, sadness, hopefulness, and those jaw-dropping twists (even on the very last line). No one does it better!

It is a thought-provoking, I can't-put-it-down rollercoaster of a read that will leave its mark. If you read one book this year make it this! I wholeheartedly recommend it - Buy it. Read it. Love it.

A huge thanks to Tandem Collective & Headline for gifting me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts