Review | A Sunset in Sydney by Sandy Barker

Blurb
Sarah Parsons has a choice ahead of her. After the trip of a lifetime she’s somehow returned home with TWO handsome men wanting to whisk her away into the sunset.

Pulled in two directions across the globe, it’s making life trickier than it sounds. Her gorgeous American Josh, wants to meet Sarah in Hawaii for a holiday to remember. Meanwhile silver fox James plans to wine and dine her in London.

It’s a lot to handle for this Aussie girl, who had totally sworn off men!

Review
Light-hearted, funny & entertaining!

Sarah has to pick between to very different guys, the question is are you a James or Josh fan? I really enjoyed reading the international love triangle and you are kept guessing till the very end.

The sumptuous descriptions of London, Sydney & Hawaii are so vivid I could easily imagine myself in these glorious destinations. 

It just missed out on 5⭐ because I wouldn't have imagined Sarah as a 37, she seemed a bit immature to me and I would have assumed she was a twenty-something this didn't take any my enjoyment, it was just a little niggle I had.

Whilst this is part of the Holiday Romance series and it can be read as a standalone, Barker does a fabulous job of catching us up so we know exactly what is going on.

Overall, I would recommend A Sunset in Sydney as a fabulous gateway read, perfect in these times when being whisked off to somewhere sunny is merely a dream. 

A huge thanks to Rachel's Random Resources, One More Chapter & NetGalley for sending me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐




Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts