As Luck Would Have It | Zoe May | Review


Blurb
Natalie Jackson might keep up appearances on Instagram, but in reality, her fiancé has just jilted her after the birth of their baby and she’s moved back in with her mum. Life isn’t exactly going to plan!

So when she enters the village raffle for the holiday of a lifetime, she thinks she has no chance of winning. But her name is pulled out – and, as luck would have it, so is a ticket bought by her childhood nemesis: Will Brimble.

Surely a romantic holiday for two is the worst idea ever…right?

Review
Fabulous, feel-good romance!

Natalie and Will were brilliant together and their misadventures and the sharp, snappy banter had me greedily turning the pages to find out it ended.

I was swept from my cosy reading spot to Marrakech, the sumptuous descriptions felt authentic and vivid, I felt like I was really there. 

It just missed out on 5⭐ because I found it a bit slow to start with, though I'm glad I stuck with it because it soon picked up and I was hooked.

Overall, an entertaining rom-com with the perfect setting and wittiness. Perfect for curling up in the garden on a sunny afternoon.

A huge thanks to Rachel's Random Resources for gifting me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⠀⠀⠀



Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts