Innocent | Erin Kinsley | Review

Blurb

The pretty market town of Sterndale is a close-knit community where everyone thinks they know everyone else. But at a lavish summer wedding, a local celebrity is discovered slumped in the gardens, the victim of a violent assault that leads to a murder investigation.

As the police search for answers, suspicion and paranoia build - and the lives of the locals are turned upside down. Secrets that lurk beneath the pristine façade of Sterndale come to light as detectives close in on the truth...


Review

Addictive, clever & unputdownable!

This novel had everything I want from a crime novel. Well built characters, realistic twists, and turns that kept me guessing all the way to that unexpected heartbreaking ending.

I was hooked from the first page and I didn't put it down until I'd frantically turned the last page. I loved it!

A huge thanks to Anne Cater & Headline for gifting me a copy in return for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts