All the Rage - Cara Hunter

Blurb
A girl is taken from the streets of Oxford. But it's unlike any abduction DI Fawley's seen before . . .

Faith Appleford was attacked, a plastic bag tied over her head, taken to an isolated location . . . and then, by some miracle, she escaped.

What's more, when DC Erica Somer interviews Faith, she quickly becomes convinced that Faith knows who her abductor is.

Yet Faith refuses to press charges.

Without more evidence, it's looking like the police may have to drop the case.

But what happens if Faith's attacker strikes again?

Review
Chilling, unputdownable & unpredictable.

It's no secret I'm a huge Cara Hunter fan and was eagerly awaiting All the Rage's release... Gripping, scarily horrifyingly plausible the latest installment in the DI Fawley series didn't disappoint.

This is a fascinating read Hunter constantly builds the tension as we work the clues at the same time as DI Fawley's team. The twists and turns of the investigation genuinely shocked me and kept me guessing all the way until the end. 

I loved getting more of Fawley's backstory, is his past coming back to haunt him? Is this all this happening because he caught the wrong guy?  

If you are looking for a gritty, realistic and twisty crime thriller... then here it is, this incredible read is not to be missed! 

As always this can be read as a standalone but if you haven't read the others, treat yourself you'll be missing out if you don't, they are all unique in their own right (this isn't a when you have read one you have read them all kind of series).

Ps. That cliffhanger at the end will have you wishing away the time until book number five is released, I know I am.  

Thanks to Penguin Books UK and Netgalley for sending me this in exchange for an open & honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PS. The fabulous Cara did a brilliant Q&A with me! I know how lucky was I... if you missed it go check it out here!

Comments

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts